Book Your Appointment
Prior to booking/attending your face-to-face appointment, we must assess whether it is safe for you to visit the clinic at the present time. With this in mind, we would ask that you do not book an appointment if you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions:
- Have you had a fever in the last 10 days (including feeling hot to touch on your chest and/or back)?
- Do you now have, or have you recently had, a persistent dry cough (coughing a lot for more than an hour, 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours, or worsening of a pre-existing cough)?
- Have you lost sensations of taste and/or smell?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- Have you been diagnosed with/tested positive for Covid-19/coronavirus within the last 14 days?
- Have you been advised to stay home, self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- Do you or anyone that you live with fall into the ‘clinically vulnerable’ or ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ categories?