Our AWL Certified Sensitivity Test is a 1000+ item test featuring additional gut biome and hormone testing.
Our sensitivity tests are carried out using bio-resonance therapy and are categorised as a Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). While we believe in these tests, the tests and related information we provide as part of this service do not form a western medical diagnosis and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
1000+ ITEM TEST FEATURING ADDITIONAL GUT BIOME AND HORMONE TESTING:
- Food sensitivities
- Non-food sensitivities
- Metal sensitivities
- Mineral analysis
- Vitamin A-K
- Additives, colourings, sweeteners, emulsifiers
- Gut health
- Gut biome
- Hormone testing
EVERY TEST INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- A clear and concise sensitivity report
- 90 day FREE meal planner subscription (access to all 12+ ‘Health Coach Programmes’; access to ‘Create your own meal planner’; over 30,000 recipes to choose from; select predefined diets, e.g keto, dairy-free, low-carb and more); exclude ingredients you may be intolerant or allergic to; easy to follow, step-by-step recipes; shop ingredients online or simply print your shopping list).
- FREE 48 hour fast tracked results
- FREE Access to direct support from a certified health practitioner
- FREE Elimination Diet Guide
- FREE Food Diary Template
- 100% Moneyback guarantee*
DISCOUNTING ON A RANGE OF FURTHER AT-HOME HEALTH TESTS:
- Iron Self-Test (Blood Sample)
- UTI Self-Test (Urine Sample)
- Drink Spike Test (Liquid Drop Sample—Pack of 5 Tests)
- Stomach Ulcer Self-Test (Stool Sample)
- Menopause Self-Test (Urine Sample—Pack of 2 Tests)
- Thyroid Self-Test (Blood Sample)
- Vitamin D Self-Test (Blood Sample)
- Diabetes Risk Test (HbA1c) (Blood Sample)
- Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trich Test (Urine Sample)
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I PURCHASE A TEST?
- WE NEED A HAIR SAMPLE:
- We require 4 to 5 strands if the hair sample is longer than an inch. We require 8 to 10 strands if the hair is shorter than an inch.
- We test any body hair except pubic hair.
- When cutting the hair, please ensure you cut as close to the root as possible.
- Hair dye does not affect testing.
- Once the hair sample is collected, please place strands into a small sealable bag ensuring the hair remains dry and secure during transit (please do not supply hair loose in an envelope).
- PRINT YOUR MAILING SLIP:
- Following purchase, you will receive a mailing slip via email. Please print this out and cut out the top left corner. This includes your unique barcode.
- Please attach your unique barcode from the mailing slip securely to your sealable hair sample bag, and make sure that the barcode is not folded.
- Place the small sealable bag in a secure mailing envelope.
- Please send your sample to the address on the confirmation email with the correct postage applied.
- GET YOUR RESULTS:
- Once your sample has been received at our lab, results will be sent to you via email. This generally takes 3 to 5 days.
* We’re so confident in our sensitivity tests that we offer a full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your results. Simply follow an elimination diet for a minimum of 6 weeks after you receive your results and keep a food diary. If at the end of the 6 weeks you do not see any improvement in your symptoms, simply get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be happy to help.